From Our Blog ...
Troncones vacation rentals — or anywhere for that matter — aren’t just about having fun. They’re also about feeling secure that your whole family is safe and well-taken care of.
- A local medical clinic caters to smaller issues. Fully staffed hospitals with competent doctors exist less than an hour away near larger Zihuatanejo or Ixtapa beach resort areas.
- Wi-fi access is available in your villa so that you can stay connected with home.
- Personal kitchens allow you to prepare your meals to your own standards, or we can direct you toward some great local restaurants that cater to the tourist crowd.
- Air conditioning and updated, clean décor allows you to make the most out of your private facilities.
- Bottled water is readily available for consumption and daily activities, and safety and sanitation efforts have drastically improved local water conditions.
The Troncones Region
There are only 600 permanent residents here, most of whom are fishermen, farmers, and ranchers (in addition to those of us who run the tourist facilities). Most of the buildings here are small guest inns and beachfront resorts like ours, with some incredible seafood restaurants and modest homes adding a touch of charm.
In less than an hour you could be near Zihuatanejo or Ixtapa Mexico. Petatlán is another popular tourist destination, offering a rich cultural and archaeological backdrop to learn more about the history of development here.